Naperville Family Law Lawyers Serving DuPage County and Illinois
Family-related legal issues can be among the most challenging in any area of law. In many cases, the effects of such matters can extend for many years into the future, often having a direct impact on the relationship between family members. At the law firm of Sullivan Taylor and Gumina, we understand just how difficult such matters can be and are prepared to help clients with all of their family law needs.
Contact the Naperville Family Law Lawyers at Sullivan Taylor & Gumina at (630) 665-7676
Our dedicated legal team knows that family law issues extend well beyond divorce, and child-related issues. We also recognize the importance of negotiating and settling matters quickly and equitably while minimizing the negative impact of the process. When necessary, we have experience and skill needed to aggressively represent our clients in litigation and any other court proceedings.
Family Law Considerations
Since our firm’s founding in 1994, we have helped thousands of clients with their family law cases, effectively negotiating or litigating them to a favorable outcome. Our attorneys are equipped to represent clients in any type of family law matter, including:
- Adoption – Stepparent adoptions, grandparent adoptions, interfamily adoptions, and uncontested adoptions;
- Parentage issues – Establishment or disproving of legal paternity or parentage. We work with both men and women in parentage matters to aid in parental responsibility (child custody) issues, child support, and parental rights;
- Prenuptial agreements – Helping couples protect their financial future through comprehensive pre-marital agreements, especially in second or third marriages or for couples with children from a prior relationship;
- Domestic partnerships – Couples who are not married, either same-sex or opposite sex, can set up legal agreements regarding cohabitation, adoption, parenting concerns, and separation; and
- Domestic violence and orders of protection – We regularly work with clients who have been the victims of domestic violence, often requiring orders of protection or temporary restraining orders.
Contact an Experienced Naperville Family Law Lawyer
If you are dealing with any type of family law issue, you deserve professional representation from a skilled lawyer. Contact the Naperville family law attorneys at Sullivan Taylor & Gumina today. Call (630) 665-7676 or fill out the in-take form on our Contact Us page.